#1 on Oricon’s daily album chart on its first day !
#3 on Oricon’s weekly album chart !
Debut album that marks the start and dawn of “Sanketsu-girl” Sayuri!
Features a superb lineup of songs such as:
“Heikosen(Parallel lines)” - closing theme of anime/drama Kuzu no Honkai
“Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no Yona (It is like a small light)” - closing theme of anime series Erased
“Mikazuki” - closing theme of anime series Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace
“Furaregai-girl” - Written and Produced by Yojiro Noda of RADWIMPS
“Juokunen (Billion Years) ” - Used in TV commercial of Mode Gakuen
- Mikazuki - Closing theme of TV anime “Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace”
- Parallel lines - Closing theme of TV anime/drama “Kuzu no Honkai”
- Billion Years - Used in TV commercial of “Mode Gakuen”
- Bake a cake
- Furaregai-girl - Written and Produced by RADWIMPS singer Yojiro Noda.
- Bee and Circus
- Eyes mismatched in colour - Sound Produced and Performanced by Ame no Parade
- It is like a small light - Closing theme of TV anime “Boku dake ga Inai Machi”
- See you in tha afterlife
- Anonymous - Smartphone Game “shoumetsutoshi” collaboration song
- birthday song